Our inspection service tariff rates are designed to provide you with affordable and transparent pricing for our professional inspection services. We offer competitive rates for a wide range of inspection services, including vessel surveys, cargo inspections, and marine engineering inspections.
INSPECTOR HOURLY SERVICE RATES
min 8 hrs/day – local
min 10 hrs/day – overseas
Senior Engineer/Inspector (AED)
1. Local land transportation: AED 200/round trip
2. Land transportation to Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah & Khor Fakkan: AED 400/round trip.
3. Minimum charges are at 8 hours for local and 10 hrs for overseas assignment.
4. Overseas traveling time, engineering time, On-line support, standby time, time needed for shipyard/port entry documentation application: AED 350/hr
5. Outstation allowance:
Middle East region =AED 230/day
Other regions = AED 260/day
6. Service documentation & report fee : AED 400
7. Time hour taken for visa application: AED 900/application.
8. Overseas minimum communication charge is AED 65 per day.
9. All overseas expense, air-ticket, ferry ticket, train ticket, overseas transportation, accommodations, travel expenses, DHL, freight , Visa fee, customer specific course/training, Cost + 15%
Monitor and supervise maintenance, repairs, spare parts and dry docking of company’s ships in order to ensure that the fleet technical performance is safe, efficient, reliable and in line with operating targets and applicable regulations and standards.
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Receive and review ship requests for repairs and where required, ensure supervision of such repairs to ensure compliance with class and International Marine Organization (IMO), OCIMF and ICS rules and recommendations while remaining within budgeted costs.
• Participate in preparing dry dock repair specifications, analyses tendering documents and follow up dry docking repairs in order to ensure they are performed in alignment with budgeted costs and company and industry standards.
• Follow up planned maintenance schedules and that ship certifications are renewed as required in order to ensure equipment longevity and operation, in line with standards.
• Follow up completion of maintenance work, including acquisition of equipment / spare part required in maintenance in line with standards and procedures.
• Follow up provision of marine equipment (navigation, safety, and communication) and spare parts to meet fleet requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
• Monitor consumption of relevant stores, spare parts, fuel, lube oils and chemicals.
• Carry out technical inspections of the ships’ machinery, equipment, structures and documentation in order to ensure compliance with company standards, industry practice and safe operations.
• Maintain the monitoring systems which record technical aspects – including ship/shore loading, passage performance (loaded / ballast), fuel oil consumption and cargo gas boil off, equipment performance, dry docking, and other maintenance activities.
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
• Provide input for preparation of the Section / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
• Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section / Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
• Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
Internal Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with line Manager/ peers and other employees within the company/Group as required External Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with external parties including consultants, third party service providers, and government agencies as required
A/C environment, could be exposed to the prevailing weather conditions like heat, humidity & dust during occasional site visits.